Re: has anyone considered getting a domain for plug?

+ (text/html)
Author: Randy Melder
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: has anyone considered getting a domain for plug?
Group,

I'm donating these domains to the cause. Domain forwarding should be set in
a few minutes. Please enjoy.

http://phoenixlug.com
http://phoenixlug.net

I registered them through my storefront at:
http://spindomains.us/

Please consider us when needing fast/cheap/easy domain names, fax thru
email, etc.

rock on.

; ) .randy

http://spindomains.us/