Re: has anyone considered getting a domain for plug?

+ (text/html)
Author: Daniel Parraz
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: has anyone considered getting a domain for plug?
I guess that would settle this thread :)

Thanks for the generosity!

Randy Melder <> wrote: Group,

I'm donating these domains to the cause. Domain forwarding should be set in a few minutes. Please enjoy.

http://phoenixlug.com
http://phoenixlug.net

I registered them through my storefront at:
http://spindomains.us/

Please consider us when needing fast/cheap/easy domain names, fax thru email, etc.

rock on.

; ) .randy

On 10/18/06, keith smith <> wrote: I think he is saying purchase PhoenixLUG.net (I recommend .com) and forward it to PLUG.phoenix.az.us.

This would allow for some to type in either address and arrive on the PLUG.phoenix.az.us website.

Kevin < > wrote: On 10/18/06 7:07 PM, "JT Moree" wrote:

> I was trying to point some people to plug the other day and had to
> google for it. Is there a better domain name than plug.phoenix.ax.us?
>
> we could register phoenixlug.net and just have it redirect to the
> current site. that at least gets something easy to remember.

My vote: PLEASE do not change this. It's very clear and hierarchical. It's
much easier to remember than some arbitrary mashup of words.

...Kevin

Keith Smith
http://travelingcheese.com/search_engine/increase-search-engine-traffic.html