Installfest - need signage

Author: Alexander Henry
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Installfest - need signage
The Desert Code Camp will be held on exactly the same day as the
Installfest this month. This means extra nerdy goodness for all. I'd
ask for more volunteers, but I bet we'll have plenty :). So instead
I'll ask you all yank as many newbies as you can to get their computers
done.

We may be moved to a different room. Some nice, bright signs on easels
to lead people to the Installfest room might help. We've needed this
for a while anyway, but the situation leads to a perfect time to ask for
a contribution. Others had signs for us before, where did they go? I
could keep them for the future.

--
Alexander