Re: Installfest - need signage

Author: KE7FEG
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Installfest - need signage
The sign last month was, well, only visible as I was
on foot and looked for it! Way too bland/small.

Good thing I knew where it was!

fyi

--- Josef Lowder <> wrote:

> .
> A sandwich board out on the street reading:
>
> "Free Linux Installations Inside"
>
> might be very inviting and effective
>

> -------------------
> On Thu, 12 Oct 2006, Alexander Henry wrote
> > The Desert Code Camp will be held on exactly the
> same day as the
> > Installfest this month. This means extra nerdy
> goodness for all.
> > I'd ask for more volunteers, but I bet we'll have
> plenty :). So instead
> > I'll ask you all yank as many newbies as you can
> to get their computers
> > done.
> >
> > We may be moved to a different room. Some nice,
> bright signs on easels
> > to lead people to the Installfest room might help.
> We've needed this
> > for a while anyway, but the situation leads to a
> perfect time to ask
> > for a contribution. Others had signs for us
> before, where did they
> > go? I could keep them for the future.
> >
> > --
> > Alexander

Ed Culbertson/ke7feg
Remember Katrina?
For several days, only hams could get out,
and talk to others dependably.

No Morse Code required for Technician class licensee's. Interested? http://www.arrl.org/

Long live Knoppix, and Puppy Live Linux cd's.