Re: Advocacy: A discouraging conversation

Author: Siri Amrit Kaur
To: eculbert, Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Advocacy: A discouraging conversation
On Wednesday 12 July 2006 09:25 am, KE7FEG kindly wrote:

> So sometimes, to correct wrongs, a 'bill of rights'
> has to be forced down someone's throat.

What I object to is the use of the _term_ "Bill of Rights" being used
in these kinds of legislation. It diminishes the real Bill of Rights,
which is already hanging by a thread. It puts into people's head the
false idea that government grants us our rights.

Siri Amrit
--
Tigerflag Natural Perfumery, LLC
www.tigerflag.com