Re: VPS - SendMail Config

Author: George Toft
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: VPS - SendMail Config
That brings up a good point. When I compiled qmail on a VPS, it started
failing. Turned out I did not have enough capacity. $150 later, I had
a bigger VPS and all went well.

George Toft, CISSP, MSIS
My IT Department
www.myITaz.com
480-544-1067

Confidential data protection experts for the financial industry.