Re: sendmail

Author: Empty
To: nathan, Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: sendmail
I am betting your router got owned and is now port forwarding to your
machine. Your machine will see the NATted connection coming from the
routers internal IP.

Try either explicitly disallowing the routers IP or changing the IP of
the server as a stopgap measure. If that works, you need to examine your
router in detail.

~Ben

--
---
"Confession only helps if you actually feel bad for your actions.