Re: gtkam

Author: Mike
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: gtkam
thanks for sparking a memory.... it seems that I can only download photos with
sudo. I am already a member of group usb. Should I change permissions? I
would think so! Let's give it a try!
.
.
.
Well, that didn't work. Which ones should I change. Really i chown /etc/gtkam
to <user>. Then I was investigating /etc/group and see a group called
'camera'. Let's add <user> to it! Surely that'll fix it!
.
.
.
That didn't work either. How strange.

So I tried it from the command line. It could not find the camera as <user> or
with sudo.
Any suggestions?