Re: OT: Cheap + Good Dial-up ISPs in Phoenix

Author: Kurt Granroth
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT: Cheap + Good Dial-up ISPs in Phoenix
On Monday 24 October 2005 10:55 pm, Victor Odhner wrote:
> I am looking for recommendations for / against the lower-cost dialup
> providers here in the Phoenix metro calling area.

Some three years ago, I went with ISP West (ispwest.com) and was as satisfied
as I could expect to be on dial-up. I paid $7/mo then (I think) but it looks
like it's now $10/mo, non-prepaid. I never had problems connecting. They
are pretty clear about their limits (can't be on for more than 6 hours at a
time). Canceling was as easy as giving them a two minute call... there was
no high-pressure pitch to continue (ala AOL) nor any continuing charges.