Re: How to copy a DVD?

Author: Josef Lowder
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: How to copy a DVD?

I did that, and I am able to mount the DVD that I burned and
see that the contents does contain: k3b_image.img but it does
not work when I try to view it on my TV's DVD player.

When I mount the original source DVD, it contains two directories
named VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS.

Is it possible that I might need to just copy those two files to my
hard drive and then burn them to a DVD?