Ubuntu + Totem + DVD

Author: Kevin
To: PLUG-DISCUSS
Subject: Ubuntu + Totem + DVD

Any Ubuntu users out there know how to play a DVD in Totem? Installed
Ubuntu 5.04, installed totem-xine (which removed totem-gstreamer),
installed gstreamer0.8-plugins (meta package for all gstreamer plugins),
installed w32codecs, installed libdvdcss2. I can play MPEGs and AVIs
from my harddrive with no problems.

When I insert a DVD, Totem automatically starts and displays the DVD
Copyright warning, then stops with an error: "The audio device is busy.
Is another application using it?"

Ubuntu forums and Google weren't much help. Any clues?

...Kevin