Re: Ubuntu + Totem + DVD

Author: Judd Pickell
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Ubuntu + Totem + DVD
Rather than battle with Totem I would go into the preferences menu and
change the removeable media setting for dvds to be:
xine dvd://

This will start xine instead of Totem, I have had problems with Totem
on my Ubuntu install (in fact I was working until 5am this morning
trying to fix both vid and audio problems.. ugg).