Re: OT Where to find the fastest news website?

Author: J
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: OT Where to find the fastest news website?
I try to mention Mises when it fits the occasion. I have found that
having some sort of grasp on core economics ideas makes it easier to
understand why a lot of things done, and called news, happen as they
do. Mostly silly decisions made for silly reasons from a very poor
understanding of why things happen in an economy. But you have to
admit.... it can be entertaining.
I am still working out how Open Source fits into it all. OS, self
interest, and it's developing economy....

Roger