Re: OT Where to find the fastest news website?

Author: J
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: OT Where to find the fastest news website?

www.worldnetdaily.com     some news and some political commentary

www.lewrockwell.com       economic and political

www.antiwar..com            Great site, don't let the name get to you
(one way or the other) - lots of international happenings -with some
real depth.

www.mises.org                economic type things

www.dailyrotation.com     GREAT site suggested by Jean - technology
issues

Except for the Daily Rotation,(thanks Frenchie) I have followed the
others for over 4 years, and some a lot longer

Roger Jonasson

On Jun 29, 2005, at 8:03 AM, Eric Shubes wrote:

Josef Lowder wrote:

> Where do y'all look for news on the web? I generally scan the
> headlines at usatoday.com, and it provides a pretty good overview,
> but everybody seems to be so enamored with pretty graphics that web
> pages take way too long to resolve for dial-up users (and most news
> websites seem to be in varying degrees of radical, liberal, left-
> wing extremist for me). So, I'm looking for some alternate news
> sites to check out. Suggestions?

I've been enjoying http://www.worldnetdaily.com for 6+ years now. Not
necessarily the fastest, but it is largely text and I like the
content. Be sure to turn off pop-ups though!

--
-Eric 'shubes'
"There is no such thing as the People;