Experience with Cedega on Linux OSes

Author: Judd Pickell
To: PLUG-discuss
Subject: Experience with Cedega on Linux OSes
Today there was a conversation about using Cedega to play DX games on
linux. Now I know the site for transgaming shows that they can run
just about any DX/OpenGL game (with a few notable exceptions, ie X2).
However a friend of mine said they had 3ghz system with 1gb of ram,
and 6800GT (nvidia, for those that might not know). He complained that
in the game of Anarchy Online (MMORPG) he could only get 10fps..

Straight up I think it is a lack of running the native driver from
nvidias site, but I was wondering if any others on this list have had
experience with this, and their impressions of Cedega, and is it worth
the cost.