Re: User Map

Author: Derek Neighbors
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: User Map
I am from Gilbert as well, but assumed CG as Casa Grande. But what do I
know.

Smaller chapters would be interesting, but honestly for me the problem
is night meetings are hard to fit into my already overloaded schedule,
regardless how close they are. It would be nice to see some lunch time
sessions.

-Derek