Re: Tags for email client

Author: Kevin
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Tags for email client
On Wed, 2005-05-25 at 13:03 -0700, Austin Godber wrote:
> Anyone know of an MUA that allows users to apply arbitrary tags to their
> messages ... then sort based on those tags?

Probably not what you are looking for, but Evolution allows users to:

1) Color code messages
2) "Follow Up Flag" msgs with preset flags or user-defined flags
3) Attach preset labels to msgs

I know you can sort a list display by flag, but I don't think you can
sort by color or label.

If you are looking to automate the process with an Inbox Filter/Rule, it
looks like Evo allows assigning color by rule. It does not appear to
allow assigning flags or labels by rule.

...Kevin