Re: Tags for email client

Author: Austin Godber
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Tags for email client
Thanks ... I checked evo out. Looks like it has good features ... but
it has the same restriction that I am stuck with in thunderbird ... a
set number of labels. I want to be able to define as many as I want.

Mainly so I can keep mails associated to a single task together ...
there won't be any easy way to define rules ... and sortyinf by sender
doesn't work when I get several hundred emails a month from a given sender.

Thanks for the feedback.

Austin