Re: Close (complete) a DVD?

Author: Alan Dayley
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Close (complete) a DVD?
Sorry, no Subject on that last one! :^|

Alan

Dennis Kibbe wrote:

> Alan,
>
> I haven't burned any DVDs but -sao (session at once) is the option to

close a CD-R using cdrecord.

> Example:
>
> cdrecord -v -sao -eject driveropts=burnfree dev=0,0,0 some.iso

Thanks, Dennis.

What I'd like to do is "session at once" a DVD-R that is already burned
but left appendable. You'd think that if I can append to the DVD, I
should be able to just close the one session it already has and set it to
"complete" but I can't find the command to do it.

I'd rather not use another DVD-R just to get a "complete" one.

Alan