Re: multi-fx() dead tree device

Author: der.hans
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: multi-fx() dead tree device
Am 21. May, 2005 schwätzte Austin Godber so:

> I have had an Epson Stylus CX5400 for almost a year. I have been happy
> with it. Scans fine, prints fine, copies fine. I don't expect a lot
> from it really. I never try to print photo quality images or anything
> so I couldn't tell you how it does for that. But as far as traditional
> printing its good. I scan with xsane a couple of times a month.

Let us know if it makes it a full year...

http://reviews.cnet.com/Epson_Stylus_CX5400/4505-3181_7-30527146.html

Wonder if the drivers work for new printers in the same family.

Looks like the CX6600 is the new one. The posts I saw on LinuxPrinting.com
didn't look good for the 6600.

ciao,

der.hans
#  If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then
#  you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and
#  I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have
#  two ideas. -- George Bernard Shaw