Re: Business Cards

Author: Ted Gould
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Business Cards
On Thu, 2005-05-19 at 20:00 -0700, Nathan England wrote:
> I need a way to make business cards. I tried OOo and I'm not happy with it's
> genericness. Anyone know of any business card programs?
> I'm having trouble searching for them.

Well, I used Inkscape (surprise) and then uploaded them to Vistaprint to
get my cards. I had the best success when I exported to PNG, and then
uploaded the PNG. They claimed to support SVG, but I didn't get it to
work properly.

Also, if you're trying to spruce up a card (or presentation, or
whatever) there is a lot of good verified Public Domain clipart at
http://openclipart.org.

        --Ted