Re: Business Cards

Author: Nathan England
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Business Cards

I've spent the last hour trying to do it with Karbon.
I used to use Kontour. I loved that program. My wife and I used to make cards
for eachother and do all sorts of cool things with that. Then they dumped it
for Karbon. I think Karbon is crap. I've tried to build old versions of
Koffice with Kontour still in them, but it doesn't work anymore...