Re: Ann: East Side Meeting, Thursday, May 12th

Author: Brian Cluff
To: plug-discuss
New-Topics: Re: Req from Hans
Subject: Re: Ann: East Side Meeting, Thursday, May 12th
wrote:
> Man I missed it (Dam first week at a new job distracting me from important issues!)
>
> 1) Who one the computer?

The computer went to Tyler Strickland.

> 2) Can we expect another blender presentation soon?

Yes. With the new meeting format of shorter presentations, I was
planning on giving a few blender tips each month until interest goes
away. Think of the meetings like a magazine where they break large
topics up into several parts spread over several months, and Blender is
a VERY large topic... it probably deserves it's own users group, but
that will have to come later it there is interest.
This month was a VERY quick intro to the basics of blender, what it does
and how to move around in it's interface. I really rushed through
everything because it has only been a couple of months since I did the
exact same presentation. Next month I figure I'll cover something
else... probably polygon modeling howto or something like that.

Brian Cluff