Re: Phoenix Linux User's Group Installfest is May 29, 2005

Author: Dennis Kibbe
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Phoenix Linux User's Group Installfest is May 29, 2005
stu wrote:

>On Monday 16 May 2005 13:41, Alexander Henry wrote:
>5/29 (Saturday 10:00am - 5:00pm) Phoenix Linux User Group (PLUG) Installfest.
>
> 05-29-05 is Sunday according to my calender...
> Stu

And it's the Memorial Day Weekend.

Alexander, Do we still want to hold the InstallFest this month? I'm
willing but my time might be limited since I'm moving that weekend.

Also, you can remove the AZOTO website from the press release. It's a
dead link. I couldn't reach it today and the last time I looked (about
30 days ago) it had no new content posted since last January.

Dennisk