Re: fixing firefox

Author: Joseph Sinclair
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: fixing firefox
Warning: Backup your profile directory before attempting the following.

This is a bit of a hack, but it works...
Open the Extensions.rdf file in the extensions subdirectory of your profile directory.
Find the 2 tags that reference "3d7eb24f-2740-49df-8937-200b1cc08f8a" (should be one <RDF:Description> and one <RDF:li>)
Delete those tags and save the file
Delete the subdirectory "{3d7eb24f-2740-49df-8937-200b1cc08f8a}" from the extensions directory

Next, in the chrome subdirectory of your profile directory
Open the chrome.rdf file
Remove each <RDF:Description> tag that has a c:baseURL attribute with "3d7eb24f-2740-49df-8937-200b1cc08f8a" in it. (There should be 11 of them)

That should remove the FlashBlock extension from Firefox, allowing you to continue from there.

==Joseph++