Re: Skype--Go or No-Go?

Author: Carl Parrish
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Skype--Go or No-Go?
shieldx wrote:
> Is anyone familiar with skype, it's strengths and weaknesses.
> Is it useful?
> Are there better alternatives?
>

> Eric

I've got it installed and used it twice, Once to test with my wife and
once I convinced one of my investors to install it but they are never on
anymore so its not a regular thing. The best thing I like about it is
its free. :) my major complaint. no return phone number so that people
still with regular phones can call me. So for *me* lingo
(http://www.lingo.com) was a better deal even though it cost money. I am
looking forward to trying the phone conf in skype though.