Re: gThumb web album and MS Windows?

Author: Alan Dayley
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: gThumb web album and MS Windows?
On Sunday 08 May 2005 08:25 pm, Dennis Kibbe wrote:

> What about changing the jpeg extension to jpg? And there is a .png
> there. Will earier versions of IE recognize it?

The image files load fine in Windows Explorer by navigating and clicking
on them, in both Windows 98 and XP. Including the .png files.

> Other than that the html looks fine.

Thus, I am stumped.

I keep thinking it is a capitalization issue. When navigating in Windows
Explorer, all the directory and filenames are in upper case. Maybe I
need to make them truely upper case, build the albums and burn them that
way. Just guessing...

Alan