Re: Y2K style bug for Linux

Author: Bryan.ONeal@asu.edu
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Y2K style bug for Linux
This is old news. The reason why no one cares is by the time it arives we will
all be checking out our date refrances using larger values. ie we will not care
as much about the 32 bit limit just as we no longer care about the 8 bit
limitations in DOS.

The other point is using an object orented refrance we can alter the compilers
refrance, unlike when you had to specify how many bits your date refrance would
be (man I hated those days, like very early fortran, or assembly)

Just my 2 cents... But remember, I'm just an accountant ;)