Re: Y2K style bug for Linux

Author: Bryan.ONeal@asu.edu
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Y2K style bug for Linux
I have never writen a mortgage calculator that used a date in the calculations.
Though I have used date refrances as a convenance when using calender
interfaces. But the beautiful thing about calculus is that you do not ahev to
have algebraic equations that requier such fine graned intstriment like seconds.
You simply intergrate on accross each payment cycle with continuiously
compaoinded intrest. Though I have used date functions in MySQL and Java that
were and I always check for integrity past 2038 and ensure all leapyears are
handled corectly untill 2500.

But again, I'm just an accountant...