Re: OT: UML presentation

Author: Bryan.ONeal@asu.edu
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: OT: UML presentation
For those of you have never used it, UML is an exceptional tool. However,
most of use have a love hate relationship with it. We love have them and read
them when working on large projects, but we hate creating them and updateing
them ;) Thier are tools that make this very easy though, like Rational,
however I have not found a good opensource one.
(BTW what was the one mentioned at the devil metting several mothes ago?
it was a KDE one I was going to try to get working on my PB, now that I have
a live K Ubuntu it should be simplistic ;)