OT: UML presentation

Author: Vaughn Treude
To: plug-discuss
Subject: OT: UML presentation
Though this is OT I thought it would be of interest for many of us,
being it's computer-related. Sorry about the late notice, I should have
posted it a couple of days ago. Tonight the IEEE Computer Society
meeting will be held at DeVry University at 2149 West Dunlap Ave in
Phoenix (that's one mile east of I-17). Networking will be in the
Courtyard (6-7PM with light meal- usually a big sandwich), presentation
at 7PM. The speaker will be Harry Koehnemann of ASU, who will talk about
recent new 2.0 release of UML (the Unified Modeling Language). UML is a
technology that is fast becoming a requirement for software
professionals to know. For more information, contact Bob Bianca at
), or check out the web site:
http://ewh.ieee.org/r6/phoenix/compsociety/

Note that in the past, the Computer Society meetings have been held on
the second Wednesday of the month, but we are moving this to the first
Wednesday because so many of us will be busy with the International
Science and Engineering Fair next week.

Hope this will interest some of you.
Vaughn