Re: IPCop v1.4.5 Configuration

Author: Bryan.ONeal@asu.edu
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: IPCop v1.4.5 Configuration
I am sorta on Craigs side with this one. That and my network is not the
best. If I am away from my syatem and need to access it I like to be able to
see if the box is alive. If not then it is a simple matter of calling up my
with to see if it is on. If it is on and not responding I can assume a
network issue. With no ping then it is hours on the phone with my wife who
hates computers <Bleck>