Re: Hope the installfest was good!

Author: Erik Bixby
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Hope the installfest was good!
I really like the name tag idea. I'll try and start showing up, earlier. :)

As far as my issues are concerned, the Red Hat RAID issue wasn't so
much a Red Hat thing as it is a RAID issue. I just need to find
someone who's using a Adaptec 2400a with Linux and find out what
they're doing about error reporting. Dennis also suggested a book
that I'll look into. The Gentoo issue will likely be resolved by one
of the PCMCIA wikis. I just haven't gotten around to it, yet. :)
-Erik