Author: Jason Spatafore
To: plug-discuss
Subject: ...
On Saturday 30 April 2005 17:10, Art wrote:
> Thanks, Vaughn for sharing your views.
> I guess it's a good thing some states allow us to carry weapons to
> annihilate those whom we disagree with.

Hmm...Then I guess number 4 would apply on this one (from your comment) since
states allow people to carry weapons for the same reason it was originally
written in the constitution: To ensure your own government could not oppress
you through force.

> And to use improper grammar when it suits us.

Because rape of the English language is a horrible crime, destroying the very
fabric of our society. I believe we Americans are the ones who destroyed the
English language to begin with.....

> And to procreate when we don't know how to set our VCR's clock.

Interesting. I can fix a rack of servers, troubleshoot issues regarding cpu's,
SCSI, and so on...but I can't, for the life of me, gather the patience I need
to program my VCR's clock. It's a good thing I didn't procreate. I'd hate to
interfere with the procreation of elitist fucktards who seem to think they
can set some type of standard to have children.....

> And to disregard standards when we are too damn stupid to know why
> they were created.

See number one. :)

--
Sincerely,