Re: NdisWrapper for Wireless HowTo

Author: Derek Neighbors
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: NdisWrapper for Wireless HowTo
I have a Dell Latitude D505 with a broadcom. I installed Ubuntu and
virtually everything was recognized out of the box except for the
wireless card. I followed the how-to they provide (took about 5
minutes) and viola working wireless.

If you are running a desktop or mobile computer I strongly suggest
Ubuntu. Plus, Veronica Mars mentioned Ubuntu on national television as
being better than OS X. Which means it must be cool. ;)

NDIS Ubuntu FAQ
http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/SetupNdiswrapperHowto/

-D