Re: ASULUG Installfest Presentations and Demonstrations

Author: Bryan.ONeal@asu.edu
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: ASULUG Installfest Presentations and Demonstrations
Yes please. Since we are so open and you are one of the few who has
"committed" to a presentation we can take you at any time.. I believe your
presentation was about 1/5-2hours correct? If so I say we shoot for about
10:30am in the Union Stage of the Memorial Union on the Tempe Campus (we do
the whole fest, all in one room, three ring circus style). As for computers,
I will supply at least one box for the presentations (probably a PIII
600e) and since I am going to have to put a new distro on it when we get their
(Either Knoppix Live or Ubuntu install) I will have a fairly resent version of
Open Office (I can download and install 2b if you want it) Or for that matter
anything else you want ;)