ASULUG Installfest Presentations and Demonstrations

Author: Bryan.ONeal@asu.edu
To: asulug
CC: plug-discuss
Subject: ASULUG Installfest Presentations and Demonstrations
I have recently misplaced my volunteer list for presentations and
demonstrations. As such I am asking all those still interested in presenting
or demonstrating something on April 23rd to pleas send me an email and let me
know what your presenting/demonstrating on, rough how long you would like to
do your presentation, and a preferred time so I can schedule every one.
If you volunteered before and where looking for a way out this was a fortunate
event for you; but for everyone else I apologies for the inconvenience. ;)

Thank you all for all your help in making this a great install fest!

Bryan O'Neal
President
Linux Users Group of
Arizona State University