Re: Shockwave on Linux

+ (text/html)
Author: Joseph Sinclair
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Shockwave on Linux
Hoorraayyy!!! It's taken *forever*, but I'm really glad they're almost
there, and that they decided to include full 1.1 support, instead of the
static-only support they've been targeting for most of the past 5 years.

now, if I can just remember where I left all those really cool SVG
transform sheets I developed a few years back....

==Joseph++