Re: Hard Drive Crash 2

Author: Bryan.ONeal@asu.edu
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Hard Drive Crash 2
I belive it was open source, but I can no longer find it :( Not surprising
since it was probably archived onto a cd some two years ago. I thought I
found it on bootdisk.com but if I did it is no longer their. I do remeber
that it could only read fat & ext2 drives when looking for the ISO's, which
bumbed me out since I wanted to put them on my larger NTFS partition. But
that is just an aside.

If I had the source it would be cool, but I am not enough of a C person to try
to get it working on PPC or get it to understand FS+