Re: OT: Collection Agency

Author: Bryan.ONeal@asu.edu
To: plug-discuss
New-Topics: Re: Holding business lectures for PLUG [was OT: Collection Agency]
Subject: Re: OT: Collection Agency
We have enough people here we could probably come up with a series of small
business lectures (After all I do have two business degrees and have no
problem telling people when their making tax mistakes ;)

In addition I think we have some one on the list who has an MBA from Harvard
and several people who have successfully run their own business... And
several other who where less then successful ;)

I know the accounting, some others know HR, some others know law... Could be
fun... Could flop... But it's an idea :)