External Sound Cards

Author: Nathan England
To: plug-discuss
Subject: External Sound Cards

I need an external sound card for my laptop. I'm looking at the Audigy2 USB.
Anyone recommend anything? I need to record stereo inputs.

nathan

--
Nathan England
nathan @ the-arcanum . org

Registered Linux User #189789, Machine #106603

Will Microsoft permit you to use your mission critical data when
you need it? Linux will, and you have the source to prove it.

                -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759