Free Computer stuff!

Author: mike enriquez
To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
New-Topics: Re: "Cheap" Computer stuff! -- Wishing for... [OK, OT]
Subject: Free Computer stuff!
Yesterday I posted the free monitor and it went in seconds. Of course is
was a Linux Monitor because this is a Linux list. I get a lot of free
stuff I cannot use. Like Large Linux Monitors because they are a storage
problem for me. Also if it does not work for my "Computers for Kids"
program I can give the stuff away.
And of course all this computer stuff is Linux material.
So if you can use a used computer part please send me your wish list and
I will keep you in mind.
I live in a retirement community so all this stuff is generally well
taken care of.

Mike Enriquez Linux newbie