Re: Free Computer stuff!

Author: Siri Amrit Kaur
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Free Computer stuff!
On Friday 08 April 2005 05:27 pm, mike enriquez wrote:

> So if you can use a used computer part please send me your wish list and
> I will keep you in mind.
> I live in a retirement community so all this stuff is generally well
> taken care of.
>
> Mike Enriquez Linux newbie

Hi, Mike. What kind offer you made to the list!
My husband and I live in a retirement community, too.

If you ever get a 17" flat screen CRT with a clear, bright picture and a small
dot pitch, I'd be most interested.

I have a Trinitron 17" with a .23 dot pitch, but my *&^$*%#! cat scratched it
climbing on top of it one day. It's not too bad, just a little distracting.
If I get another one and this one is still decent and useable, I'll donate it
to you if you're interested.

Siri Amrit