Re: "Cheap" Computer stuff! -- Wishing for... [OK, OT]

Author: Gene Holmerud
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: "Cheap" Computer stuff! -- Wishing for... [OK, OT]
The Coalition of AZ Bicyclists (Dennis, are you listening?) is looking for
a presentation system for our Bike Education courses. CAZB is 501C(3)
rated.

Idealy a mid-power laptop (w/ Open Office) and a projector should do it.
I can do the setup, and have some funds (albiet short of list price "new").

Any offerings?

Gene