Re: troll problem

Author: Technomage
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: troll problem
instead of blocking him, gather the logs and lart the ISP in question. inform
them he is stealing valuable resources (he is a troll after all and using
your services without permission).

They may opt to either temporarily terminate his account or make it more
permanent.

btw, that ISP has a large number of subnets (ISP: bulldogdsl.com). blocking
all of them would result in probably blocking valid users too.