Re: troll problem

Author: Jim
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: troll problem
I haven't emailed the ISP yet. I'm not mad enough at the guy yet to try
and get him kicked off his ISP. It may come to that, but I'm not that
mad at him yet.

Most of the people who access the server are in England. So I can't
block all of England. How would I block all of bulldogdsl.com?

Thank you

--
In 08 vote for a crook you can trust.
Del Boy for President.