troll problem

Author: Jim
To: plug-discuss
Subject: troll problem
I run a web server and an ftp server on my linux box. On the web server
I also have one of those html to email forms so users can email me
without having to know my email address. Lately a troll has started
using that form to make a pest of himself. I want to block him from
having access to my web and ftp servers. Yesterday I blocked the
address he's been using for several days. Today he got back in. I
looked and discovered that his ISP apparently assigns its users dynamic
IP addresses.

I did a lookup on the two IP addresses he's used so far. They appear to
be from two different subnets. I would like to block those subnets
without blocking anything else.

For example: I know in httpd.conf if I put in
RewriteCond %{REMOTE_ADDR} 192\.168\..*
it will block any IP address that begins with 192.168

Can someone please tell me what in the above example I need to enter to
block the subnets the troll is using? Below is information I found at
www.ripe.net/whois

For 83.146.27.162

inetnum:      83.146.26.0  - 83.146.27.255
route:        83.146.0.0/18

For 84.9.75.12

inetnum:      84.9.64.0  - 84.9.95.255
route:        84.9.0.0/16