Re: Startup script at boot (Debian)

Author: Mike Garfias
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Startup script at boot (Debian)
I'd put the script into /etc/init.d

and then run the update-rc.d command to link it into the run level you'd like
that to go (2 maybe?)

For more info see the man pages for update-rc.d and init, and also the Debian
Policy Manual
(http://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-opersys.html#s-sysvinit)

HTH
Mike

Siri Amrit Kaur spoke forth with the blessed manuscript: