Re: What does this mean?

Author: Lee Einer
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: What does this mean?
Audio CDs may not register in a CDROM drive, as the tracks are not
recognized as files. An audio CD should play, however, as long as the
CD-ROM's audio cable is connected to the sound card.

Does the CD-ROM play audio, say, through CD Player? If it does not, and
the audio cable is connected, it is possible that you have a bad CD-ROM
drive.

I know this is basic, please forgive me if I am stating the obvious.

Lee

Lee Einer
Dos Manos Jewelry
http://www.dosmanosjewelry.com