Re: HTTP POST into PHP

Author: Patrick Fleming, EA
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: HTTP POST into PHP

> It's almost as if the value of $_POST['OK'] will never die - even if I
> change the 'name' of all of the '<input name="OK" value="some_value">
> buttons.

Not sure what you meant here... but changing the value of this line
'<input name="OK" value="some_other_value">' sounds more like what will
give you the behavior you expect.
Then $_POST['OK'] == "some_other_value"
Also, you should be able to parse your inputs based upon the name of the
submit button so that you evaluate the form "section" before the actual
fields eg. '<input type="submit" name="Section_1" value="submit">'
at the beginning of your parsing section check for which submit button
was pressed:
if (isset($_POST['Section_1']) && $_POST['Section_1'] == "submit")
{
//Get the rest of the form data for this section
}

HTH